Monday, October 12, 2009

Krispy Kreme

So I went to Krispy Kreme tonight: My sister bought me coffee.

If you like coffee go to Krispy Kreme, it's fantastic. I like it a lot.

I've started reading a new book called: God, as He longs for you to see Him. It's by Chip Ingram. So far I love it. It's not as theologically challenging as other books but it is insightful and it keeps my attention.
The premise of the book is to change our worldly view of God to a biblical one. We will be using this book in our college ministry and I'm excited to see what glory of God will unfold from this study. There is one thing that is unattainable in my estimation and that is a perfect knowledge of God. This, however, challenges me to know what I can. For the most important thing about our lives is not about missions, or people, or even reaching the lost. The most important part of our lives should be seeking out the far reach of our God's love, it should be the searching for His glory, and with that comes planting the flag of Zion on the hills of this world to proclaim how great a God we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment