Friday, October 30, 2009

Save Money, Live Better, Die Cheaper

Ok so walmart.com has caskets for sale. That is not a edited link.

Wow it's been a while, I know, but I'm updating in under a month I'm doing better than a lot of people. But I have some news: I'm moving back to Oklahoma on the eighteenth of November. My plan is move in with my parents earn some money by working for the Mafia and then using the money to go to school.

I've been learning some blues riffs on a piano which has been fun - I also had someone give me a guitar! But I started a new project. Before Rich Mullins died he wrote an album that was simple ten songs about Jesus I am working on the same project. There is nothing better to write about!

I'm gonna miss Illinois and my nieces and nephew, my sisters and brother in law. But it was a fun two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment