Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bored with Politics

*start rant here*

I don't know about you but I'm tired of popular politics. You know the like. Where the politician is more concerned with their autobiography signing dates than they are about the people they serve. What if someone defied the norm? What if someone stood up and said enough is enough - We want politics that serve the public.
We need more people to direct their attention to farmers and local communities. We have plenty of people working on the national defecate and the economy crunch.

*end rant here*



Your boy is moving back to Oklahoma on Wednesday. Look out cause here I come. Yeah I know what you're thinking "How will Granite survive without you?" The answer is frankly 'I don't know' but I'm sure it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment