Tuesday, November 17, 2009

You know how to whistle dontcha steve?

So I was talking to one of my friends today. Through the course of conversation she mentioned that she was incapable of whistling. I myself can't ride a bike (or at least very well) so I understand her plight.

I was trying to teach my niece how to blow hot air onto a window to draw a smiley face and she couldn't do it. We tried for a while and still no luck. So I told her we would try later. I suppose I never learned to ride a bike because the few time I tried I ended up failing (or in a bush). The key to progressing is to not give up.

A lesson that has become very important to me as of late. It's so easy to get dejected and discouraged when life beats you down. Much like a clever inventor I know you must keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment